Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today is Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hello, everyone!

I just got an e-mail from The Writer's Institute in Madison, Wis., and I'm so excited! I went to this two-day conference last year, and it was great. The sessions are very good, and there are plenty of opportunities to network with people.

If anyone is going to be in the area July 21-22 and is interested in signing up, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be there. It would be a great opportunity to network with any taphophiles interested in Epitaphs Magazine and more.

The cost if you sign up by June 27 is only $205. After that, I think it's $225. This is super-cheap for seminars like this one. Hotel rooms are extra.

The Writer's Institute brings all sorts of agents, publishers and authors together in one conference center. I'm including the link to their site below. They offer great programs throughout the year, and some are even online.

http://www.dcs.wisc.edu/lsa/writing/wbtl.htm

If any of you decide to attend, please e-mail me and let me know!

Minda

poetrychick_99@yahoo.com

www.TheCemeteryClub.com

No comments: