Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's 4-14-05

It's getting to be a good time of year for taphophiles. The weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining ... and we can now "dig in" at our favorite cemeteries! Warm up those digital cameras and start taking photos, friends! And then submit them to "Epitaphs"! ;-)

Submissions keep coming in. Thank you to everyone who has been enthusiastic about the magazine. It's really keeping me going and inspiring me. Keep it up, everyone!

Since I'm off work for the long weekend, I'll be working on (finishing???) "Cemetery Walk." And doing some spring cleaning. And hopefully some spring unloading. Time to get rid of stuff we don't need. There is a group called Project Renewal that offers after-school programs for disadvantaged children. My plan is to donate a bunch of things to them. Every cent they get donated to them goes to the kids. How great is that?

Time to get to work! Enjoy the day!

Minda

www.TheCemeteryClub.com

No comments: