Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mom and the Book

I am happy to say that my mother is doing much better now. The doctor's office is still on my bad list, though. One of my biggest pet peeves is lack of information or communication. Mom was on the wrong end of both regarding her poor heart and blood pressure. I won't get into it, but I have to say that a certain nurse practitioner needs to start treating the patients she sees with care and consideration. Enough said about that. For now.

THE BOOK!

Wonderful news! I had a three-way call meeting with my publishing company rep and book designer, and all is going swimmingly! I should have my first galley in two weeks. I'm so excited! The book is still on schedule for the fall release. I can't wait to see it all put together.

THE SITE

I just made some edits and updates to TheCemeteryClub.com. The PayPal links finally work (hurray!) and can be used to pay for Epitaphs magazine subscriptions, single issues and ads.

I've also recently added a genealogy page with the start of a link section I will be continuing to build.

The writing tips section now how photography tips. I intend to make the is a good resource page for prospective contributors to the magazine ... and also people who just want to learn how to improve their writing and photography skills. If you're like me, you never want to stop learning.

Well, that's the news for now. Stop by the site soon. We've had more than 4,000 visitors, which is major for us. I can't wait for the day when we get 4,000 hits a day! Here's to the future!

Cheers!
Minda

www.TheCemeteryClub.com

No comments: