Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's Your Epitaph Say?





Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



Just a little fun thing sent to one of the lists I'm a member of.

I'm half-way done with the book proposal. I've also started a paper proposal for the Museum of Funeral Customs 2006 Symposium. And I'm going to send in a proposal for the Association for Gravestone Studies annual conference. Gotta get out there! There's info about these conferences at www.TheCemeteryClub.com, if anyone is interested in checking them out.

I've been going to the fitness center at the college I work for off and on for the past month or so. I went yesterday. It's pretty nice. Eliptical machines, treadmills, exercise bikes, stair-steppers, etc. And there's no charge for students or employees. I brought my workout clothes today again, but I've been feeling kind of crappy most of the day. I don't know if I ate something that didn't settle well with me or what. But I know that I don't feel up to getting on a treadmill after work, that's for sure. I think I need a nap.

Otherwise all is well in our little end of the world. I hope it is in yours.

-Minda

www.TheCemeteryClub.com

No comments: