Thursday, September 29, 2005

The magazine and the book are done!!!

At long last the wait is over. "Epitaphs Magazine" was available for the first time this past Saturday (during the Oakdale Memorial Gardens' Forget-Me-Not event), and my book "Cemetery Walk" is now for sale online! What a week!

And now, in order to supplement the selling and buying of books and such, I have taken on a new thing--a part-time job! I am now the newest employee of the Spirit Halloween Store! I'll be working there through the end of October. I'm looking forward to it. Me and Halloween? What a match!

So much to share, but Bill just got home from work (he had to work at the museum until 9 p.m.). Need to spend time with my hubby!

Minda

www.TheCemeteryClub.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a bikini lingerie site. It pretty much
covers bikini lingerie related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need any printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Business Cards Try Business Cards

chenlina said...

chenlina20161205
minnesota vikings jerseys
coach outlet
adidas shoes
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren polo uk
ugg outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses