Saturday, July 05, 2003

It's Saturday, July 5.

WANTED: YOUR STORIES

If you have a ghostly experience, the Cemetery Club wants it! Rather than you guys taking the time to write yours down, I am willing to interview you to get all the details.

As some of you know, I'm currently working on a novel (a ghost story) and am also planning a class on ghosts as well as a compilation of local ghost stories that no one has published before. There are two that are listed in ghost books: one of the digging skeleton and one of the pointing ghost of 23rd Avenue. Boring! All they do is dig and point!

So the Cemetery Club is going to have their own book of stories. I know we have plenty between us. Who knows, we may even publish it via CD on CafePress.com! If you haven't checked out the site, do it. You can also order T-shirts there for the CC. If you order them through me, I can get you a discount. Especially if I order at least 15. Mine is due in the mail any day, so you can see what they look like. You can order caps, too!

Let me know if you would like to be interviewed. It will be a good meeting activity until the heat calms down a bit.

HAUNTINGS
If anyone knows of anyone who lives in a haunted residence who would like us to investigate, e-mail me at poetrychick_99@yahoo.com or call me. I'd like to set up an investigation soon. Those involved will meet beforehand to discuss plan of action.

Happy haunting!
Minda

No comments: